Cost of the full programme : £925
Dates : 16th-23rd March 2020
“Journey towards wholeness and the manifestation of your true authentic self.”
We are both honoured and excited to announce our next sacred Rise of the Divine Feminine Retreat in the magnificent land of Egypt for 2020.
Surrounded by ancient desert and awe inspiring temples, this women’s retreat is the ultimate space to rejuvenate, body, mind and soul. Let us take perfect care of your every need on a week long journey of personal awakening, which includes all vegetarian / vegan prepared breakfasts, beautiful authentic Egyptian accommodation at the retreat center, goddess yin yoga each morning overlooking nature, sacred women’s workshops, temple visits and so much more.
Join us for this once in a lifetime healing women’s retreat experience !
Ensuite twin room on half board basis
Our private accommodation, nestled in the oasis of the quiet West bank region of Luxor, offers a peaceful and very comfortable home from home.
You can choose from single occupancy (single occupancy upgrades are available at a supplement of £175 per week) or agree to share but either way you will have use to your own ensuite bathroom, of course.
Internet access is available although we strongly recommend that, most of the time, you switch off and just enjoy the rest.
Our private kitchen and dining area ensure the outside world doesn’t interrupt our peace!
Air conditioning and fans are available to ensure you stay comfortable.
Who is the Rise of the Divine Feminine programme for?
Although this programme is open to all women, it will undoubtedly appeal and most appropriately assist those who:
Have a love relationship history where they have been:
• Physically or emotionally abused,
• Left or abandoned, whether through bereavement, infidelity or otherwise,
• Cheated on or been unfaithful themselves;
Or where they have:
• Lived / are living increasingly separate lives from their partner but stay together “for the sake of x”
• Had dreams and ambitions but have never fulfilled them.
• Settled for less than they are capable of or wish for in life,
• Are unfulfilled in their job / career (even if they don’t hate their job) and know that they are capable of something more, something bigger.
• Earn less than they would like;
• Tend to compare themselves with others and come up short in their own opinion;
• Feel they have nothing to look forward to and tend to self medicate and • comfort themselves with alcohol,food, shopping and other addictions in order to feel better about their lives;
• Put others first and then often resent doing so and have difficulty saying “no”, even when saying “yes” causes them inconvenience or unhappiness;
• Don’t have enough money to do what they want and feel restricted by their finances.
It will also be helpful to women who:
• Are fed up with just getting by financially but feel greedy for wanting more from life when others have less than them;
• Have tried the Secret and other manifestation and affirmation techniques but with very limited personal success;
• And who feel that they are here to make a bigger contribution to the world but don’t know what that looks like or it just isn’t happening.
What’s included ?
• 7-nights accommodation – away from the “could be anywhere in the world” typical western hotels, located on the rural West Bank of Luxor, our accommodation is close by the ancient antiquities of the Valley of the Kings, in an exclusive use retreat centre.
• The tariff is based upon sharing an en suite twin room. Limited single occupancy upgrades are available at a supplement of £175 per week and early booking is recommended for these.
• Daily Vegetarian / Vegan Breakfast Buffet – with locally grown ingredients and fresh organic teas and coffees.
• Lunch Daily and Dinner every evening – all lovingly prepared by our own private chef, using locally grown produce and authentic Egyptian recipes. All dishes will be vegetarian and vegan.
• Group transfers to and from Luxor airport to the retreat centre. Individual transfers are also available by prior arrangement and nominal additional cost for those travelling independently. Please ask for details.
• Unlimited WIFI Internet
• 6 days of Transformational Workshops (according to the published workshop programme) with Debrah Goldston
What’s not included :
• Airport transportation to & from your local home international airport
• Around trip airfare to Luxor, Egypt
• Alcoholic beverages
• Additional activities –such as Hot Air Balloon trip over the Nile, Horse Riding and Bicycle Hire
• Afternoon tea at the Old Winter Palace
• Travel insurance
View More in this Category